Screening at Deiglan
1. 2. 2014 | 20:00 | Drama Selection
2. 2. 2014 | 14:00 | The Life & Times of Wu Zhong Xian
2. 2. 2014 | 16:00 | Black Bird – A Living Song (1984)
2. 2. 2014 | 20:00 | Documentary Selection
23. 2. 2014 | 14:00 | Tjarnarborg
We are in the water (The premiere) with animation and video selection Produced and edited by Alice Liu
We are in the water is a video photographed by Svavar B Magnússon and edited by Alice Liu. It shows how we work out in the lovely swimming pool of Olafsfjordur.
Besides, there are also a selection of animations and video works produced and
edited by Alice shown at the same time.
* Sharing session with the directors after screening
23. 2. 2014 | 16:00 | Listhús Gallery
Fading Flame - The Disappearance of Funeral Industry in Wanchai (2010) | 32 mins | Documentary
Director: Ng Wai Cheong Stanley
From a district funeral industry (Wanchai, Hong Kong) to a wide perspective in
understanding Chinese cultural values and neighborhood stories related to lives and
City of Stories – Sai Ying Pun Community
(2013) | 20 mins | Documentary
Director: Ceci Liu Wai Yee, Ng Wai Cheong Stanley
Stories about different family shops from Sai Ying Pun, an old district of Hong Kong,
facing the influence of up-side-down changing of community due to latest development of Metro Western line of the city.
23. 2. 2014 | 20:00 | Listhús Gallery
Black Bird – A Living Song (1984)
85 mins| Music Documentary
Hongkongers’ alternative perspective to social actions and contrast of local livings
through music. It is more like a political statement.